MID-MISSOURI CO-OP OF HOME EDUCATORS-SUPPORT GROUP FOR COLUMBIA AREA HOMESCHOOLING
Code of Conduct
JOIN THE MID MO CO-OP
OF HOME EDUCATORS
Click here to join through our Homeschool-life site
MID MISSOURI CO-OP of HOME EDUCATORS
Membership is open to home educating families living in or near Columbia MO and Boone County MO
Privileges of Membership
A. Participation in all CHE activities including a Graduation Ceremony.
B. Admission to our membership's forums, including a buy-sell forum.
C. A membership directory and Teacher ID card
D. Voting rights in the business of the organization which may be brought to the general membership from time to time.
Responsibilities of Membership
A. Abide by all By-laws, Minimum Standards of Conduct
B. Actively participate in your committee work
C. Support the stated purposes of CHE
Share ideas and concerns with members of the CHE Board.
Guidelines for participation in CHE sponsored events/activities (Code of Conduct)
1. As a co-op, all Mid-MO CHE events are chaperoned by parents. Students are expected to respect
and comply with the parent leaders.
2. Members who actively exhibit contagious illness refrain from attending an event.
3. No alcohol, smoking, vaping, or illegal/illicit substances at any event.
4. Respectful and positive speech at all times.
5. Respect the property where the event is taking place and clean up after yourself.
6. Dress appropriately for the event.
7. Please RSVP promptly if the event coordinator requests one. Do not show up unannounced. Please
notify event coordinator of cancellations ASAP for events requiring RSVP.
8. Attendance at an event signifies an individual's agreement to abide by these rules.
Neither CHE, its leaders, its board members, nor its members are responsible for any accident(s), or injury(ies) during events.
Please contact our Membership Chair at:
if you have any questions regarding membership.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.
Code of Conduct